Breath alcohol simulator
Our ALCOSIM breath alcohol simulator paired with Alcohol Reference Solution (ARS) is used to calibrate various breathalyzers and ignition interlock devices. The ALCOSIM breath alcohol simulator effectively calibrates the sensor, ensuring the prolonged accuracy and longevity of your breathalyzer and ignition interlock device. Our ALCOSIM simulator generates a breath sample similar to a human’s to provide a precise calibration standard for your devices. To ensure the accuracy of calibration, the ALCOSIM maintains the temperature of Alcohol Reference Solution (ARS) at 34 ºC ± 0.02 ºC.
- 1 year warranty offered to ensure that your ALCOSIM breath alcohol simulator is taken care of.
- Compatible with various breathalyzers and ignition interlock devices.
- Saves time and money; calibrate your device at home, at work or in your vehicle.
- Portable, performs calibrations anywhere.
- Maintains a precise temperature of 34 ºC ± 0.02 ºC to ensure the accuracy of calibration.
- Brushless DC allows it to operate 24/7 adapting to your various personal and work schedules.
|Handset size||227 mm x 130 mm|
|Handset weight||560 grams|
|Operating voltage||110 volt or 220 volt|
|Complete package||ALCOSIM, power supply, power cord, tubing and mouthpieces|
|Warm-up time from cold start||< 20 minutes|
|Liquid level||500 ml|
|Inlet tube||1/4″ (6.35 mm)|
|Outlet tube||1/4″ (6.35 mm)|